Wednesday, April 9, 2014

the cutest thing ever!

this morning i finished my first little doll quilt and i positively love it! the fabrics are all from my scrap bin. i chose bright, happy colors and sweet designs. and i stitched, quilted and did the binding with my Brother XR9500PRW machine.

mini mod stripe doll quilt, front

mini mod stripe doll quilt, decorative quilting

mini mod stripe quilt, binding (back)

it's the best binding i've machine attached ever! i couldn't be happier!  yes, i still see my "imperfections." but with every piece i make, i learn something new and i improve my designs. that's a win-win in my book!

the rain has gone, the skies have cleared and the sun is shining bright and warm. life is beautiful. go live it!

1 comment:

annettespaniel said...

I’m so glad I popped over here and can see more photographs of your projects. Love seeing the stitching and details of your quilts. You are oozing with talent, Girlfriend!