Friday, March 16, 2012

off the cutting room table

Here I am! It's been a busy, but very exciting year. I started Morning Pages again which has really helped me focus and get back to work doing the things I love like sewing.

Here are a few things I've made over the past few months.

Reversible Stella Apron 

Satchel For Two by Fig Tree & Co. in Blue Camo


A Second Satchel For Two in a Black Floral Print 

Messenger Bag by Valori Wells


I'm working on what I'm calling a Cargo Bag because of all the pockets inside and out. It's a small messenger type bag and I'm using a Valori Wells fabric, some bold roses in reds and browns, that's been in my stash for a while.

And I've a couple of things I've not yet taken photos of. When I do I'll share them here as well.

I've missed writing and hope to spend a little more time here this year. What have you been up to? Add a link to your comment, should you care to do so,  that I may visit!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome back! I LOVE the fabric of the last bag! I never did get myself that fabric that makes up the pocket, I need to put that back on my want list. Love all of your sewing creations!

Kristyn Knits said...

SO good to see YOU!! I'm in love with all the bags!! I'm one bag lover myself. Just not as talented to make them! Have fun creating this year!!