Thursday, December 3, 2009

lost & found


i realize that, if i had waited but one more day, it would be exactly three months since my last post. goodness. it's been much too long and i've been missing some of my blogging friends.

i've been away, if but here, in my small urban environment, enjoying what has been a glorious autumn and playing with a new camera. oh my. i do love it so!

but, yesterday on what was a rainy, gray day, i was craving a little sewing time. i've not a tan bag that i "need" to wear with jeans other then store bought, and that just won't do.

it's my go to pattern, the swing bag by amy butler, the one i find most comfortable to wear and easy to use.

i promise i'll be back when it's finished. and i'll be visiting with you!

peace and joy this december day!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I do love that bag--there's always room for another :)

Jennifer said...

Welcome back to blogland!

a friend to knit with said...

do you know how happy i was to see you light up in my bloglines?!!!! OH SO HAPPY!!!! xx

Stephanie said...

Yippee!!!! Your back!!! My cursor just got stuck scrolling down through blog posts from everyone I follow, and I landed on your post... realizing I missed this the other day. So happy computers have glitches once in a while! Really though, you don't know how happy I am that you're back! And sewing too! Can't wait to see the fabric you chose for your new bag. :)

Melina Ferrari said...

I am so happy to see that you are back! I missed your posts...
Love you Ana

Shona Leah said...

Hi Ana <3!! I can't wait to see your swing bag and so happy to see a post by you XO ~Shona

audreypawdrey said...

I can't wait to see it! I am behind on my reader (594 posts-how does that happen?) so I didn't see it until now. I can't wait to see what you created! I am also so excited to see a post from you again. Your sewing area looks great.:)