Wednesday, July 15, 2009

just what i've been waiting for


i'm so excited! the fab fabric has arrived from a funky new line by one of my favorite designers that i intend to choose from for a bag swap with the amazingly talented Stephanie (pop on over to her blog and visit her terrific photos on flickr). here's just a sneak peek, but i promise details after i've finished and my package has been mailed, delivered & received. it's been a while since i've been at the sewing table. this is the inspiration i've been waiting for and i'm sew ready to get back at it.

hope everyone is enjoying a terrific july, near and far. make the absolute best of it in perfect celebration of your interests and passions.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooo... exciting! I've only opened the envelope of fabric yet, I haven't done much else yet. It's been a busy, crazy, kid with a fever kind of week around here so far. Maybe next week will allow more sewing time! I'm really looking forward to making this bag!! Have fun! Steph

APA said...

No worries, Stephanie! Take care of your child, enjoy your summer days. Our bag swap is totally no pressure...as it should be. I'm super excited and looking forward to our bit of mail love. :)

Jessica said...

New fabric is so wonderful...especially when it arrives in a package in the mail!!! I can't wait to see the bag you make with it!

a friend to knit with said...

oh... a gorgeous piece made out of a funky new line??
can't wait to see!!!!

audreypawdrey said...

Can't wait to see the wonderful bag that you create! Have fun!

bearbear said...

I first read a/b this on FB and decided to pop over to see. I'm back in the blogging world now and have made 2 new posts on my Exposure2009 blog. It's taking time but I'm hoping to get my motivations and energy back to sew, too. All my creative endeavors are down but people tell me it just takes time. I still have things to go thru and sort and organize of my mother's and these "loose ends" hinder my creativity. I have to take care of "loose ends" first. BUT. . . you are a wonderful inspiration to see the things you do and others in this wonderful blogging world. Can't wait to see what you create!

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I cannot wait to see what you make!Hope your days are sunny
Kris