Wednesday, May 13, 2009

jeepers peepers


i've been sewing, every day this week, even today. and i've pictures. it's been soooo much fun working on this little project, start to finish, from the invitation to the fabric and to something of a greeting. all that's left is a pretty package. snail mail love.

but i can't show you anything, right now, except little bits & pieces of the fabric i used. for now. until my friend receives what i have made for her. in swap. i've left a few hints, around cyberworld. i hope she doesn't mind. :)

i feel like a little kid, wringing my hands. because it's the simple, beautiful things, like sharing "creative endeavors" that makes me crazy happy.

be happy today, too!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun is a swap! I'm very excited to see more photos. This photo has me quite curious and I love the colors!! I have not been sewing since the start of last week. It's hard to find time for doing both sewing and knitting/crocheting. Soon I'll be back there I do have a quilt all cut out waiting to be sewn together! Have a great day and enjoy your project!!:)

Jessica said...

This looks like it was lots of fun! I can't wait for the big 'reveal!'

a friend to knit with said...

just reading this makes me happy!!!

audreypawdrey said...

I can't wait to see the finished project! It looks wonderful and I am sure she will love it.:)

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I'm dying here to see it - the sneak peak is GORGEOUS! It looks so wonderful
Kris

fuzzywool said...

hmmm...I see selvedges! very funky indeed...

bearbear said...

Intrigue!!! I love it! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

bearbear said...

I was just reading your profile again and wondered . . . did I ever tell you that we used to have a dog named Sadie? She was an Irish Setter and the sweetest dog:)