Monday, April 27, 2009

commercial break


salvia guaranitica 'black & blue'

i've been in something of a foto frenzy since last here i came to my little space. but, i promise there are some sewing projects in the works, including something i'm super excited about. and there is new fabric because i wanted what was just right. and it wasn't there in my stash (that's my story & i'm sticking with it). it's been so long since i ordered fabric, i confess i was a bit discombobulated, with butterflies in my stomach! but, can't wait for ups. yeah. rock out. and i'm going local, too, to see, to touch.

was it ridiculously hot where you were this past weekend? it was all i could do to keep my little herb, annual & perennial gems from hitting permanent wilting point! so long, spring. hello, summer!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so anxious to see what you're making!

It was sooooo hot here over the weekend and will be until tomorrow night! 96 degrees today and I just had some ice cream! Hopefully you're keeping cool. Happy Sewing!!!

Jennifer said...

What a glorious colour! I hope your plants don't wilt too much in the heat - we have the opposite problem, we are headed into cooler weather.

bearbear said...

I think you could be a professional photographer! beautiful, beautiful! That color is just gorgeous. Know how you feel going back and forth from photography to sewing. It was warm here, not hot, the last two days. We haven't turned our AC on yet. Probably will get in the pool with Paige tomorrow. Keep it up. Anything you do is beautiful because you are a beautiful person:)

Jessica said...

It's been super hot where I am as well...perfect for seltzer water and some summer sewing!

audreypawdrey said...

I can't wait to see what you are creating! New fabric is always such a fun thing, too. It is still cold here.:( Spring should arrive soon!

QuiltedSimple said...

I can't wait to see what you brought! New fabric is always a treat! It was upper 80's over the weekend - LOVED IT! Now were back to 68 today....
Kris

Philigry said...

such a pretty picture! love the flowers. wilting, already? oh no! i am having a give-away...hop on over.

a friend to knit with said...

you can rock us with your photos any time you would like!!!