overwhelmed. that's me this otherwise ordinary day, having been gifted the Lemonade Award by creative artist, crafting mama and librarian, sweet Iris of Creative Endeavors in a Busy Life. the award recognizes those bloggers that show gratitude and/or attitude. but it's me that feels so grateful for those who share so openly, so generously here in my space and allow me a visit to theirs. thank you, Iris!
the rules are:
1. put the logo on your blog or post.
2. nominate blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. link to your nominees within your post.
4. let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
i could name a few, of course, but i'd like to begin with these wonderfully happy and good women: a friend to knit with, a source of wonder, audreypawdrey, jonquils and ladybugs, my feed dogs are down, and quilted simple