Monday, March 23, 2009

the kindness of friends...

overwhelmed. that's me this otherwise ordinary day, having been gifted the Lemonade Award by creative artist, crafting mama and librarian, sweet Iris of Creative Endeavors in a Busy Life. the award recognizes those bloggers that show gratitude and/or attitude. but it's me that feels so grateful for those who share so openly, so generously here in my space and allow me a visit to theirs. thank you, Iris!


the rules are:

1. put the logo on your blog or post.
2. nominate blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. link to your nominees within your post.
4. let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

i could name a few, of course, but i'd like to begin with these wonderfully happy and good women: a friend to knit with, a source of wonder, audreypawdrey, jonquils and ladybugs, my feed dogs are down, and quilted simple

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Aww, thanks! It makes me happy to have people visit my blog. I just need to post more often!

Stephanie said...

How sweet!!! Thanks so much, I love reading all the comments I get from you, they always make me smile!

a friend to knit with said...

BEAMING!
thank you so much, ana.
and thank you for YOUR wonderful inspiring space!

audreypawdrey said...

Congratulations! I could not think of a more appropriate person to win this than you and thank you so much for passing it along to me! It made my day.:)

QuiltedSimple said...

Congratulations! You are so totally deserving and Thank you!
Kris

bearbear said...

I agree with you deserving this award because you are a person I've met in this blogging world who has shown SO much gratitude and your attitude is ALWAYS great! You're inspiring to me always with your creative endeavors, too. And you're SO encouraging when I need it the most. I was flabberghasted (ever heard of that expression?!? ha!) to get this award! Thank you so much and I will pass it on.