Thursday, February 26, 2009

priority mail


the little wolf flannels are done. i worked on them yesterday, start to finish, from the cutting to stitching, serging & ironing, purposefully staying away from cyberworld to do so. i don't like to keep children waiting. they'll go in the mail this am.

thank you all so much who share this space with me. your comments on my previous post are most dear and mean more then you know. your support & presence, even should some time have passed between posts, make me feel always welcome and as I've a place here among friends. it's a safety net, a quiet corner where i may come any time i need interaction of creatives that centers me. rock out! peace out!

8 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Those are so cute! The wolf fabric is perfect for little boy pants and I like the webbing and buckle that you are using for the waistband. They will love these! Happy Thursday to you!

Jennifer said...

Those flannels look so cosy! I'm sure they will be warmly received.

Stephanie said...

Those look so warm and soft and I bet a little boy will just love them! I too agree that this blogging community is such a great place to go to be amongst creative friends and it's nice to know it's just a few clicks away... well unless your computer is being stubborn!

QuiltedSimple said...

Wow you moved fast on those - they look fabulous! Have a great evening
Kris

bearbear said...

Somehow I thought I had commented on this post but when I checked today, I have not. I agree with one who commented that the boy fabric you choose is fabulous. What I love the most about the flannel lounge pants is the waist, the belt (?). It just looks so masculine yet so comfortable at the same time. I'd love a pair! ha!

HeyYeah said...

I bet he'll love them - they are so boyish & very cute.

Philigry said...

oh, those are so sweet.

a friend to knit with said...

you SO rock this space.
thanks for being here.
and oh yes. you are a terrific aunt, too. :)