Tuesday, December 16, 2008

log cabin apron. done



pattern & fabric: see post immediately proceeding plus amy butler daisy chain. clematis. green for the reverse lining
date completed: 16December2008

i guess i shouldn't have been in such a hurry to post earlier today. but, it's ok to share the process. maybe it can be of use & interest to another "patchwork" newbie like myself.

yep, i think this baby is going to be for cooking on 1January2009. for some reason i'm feeling something different, a festive pattern, for christmas day, something to go with the menu i've already planned of stuffed romaine hearts, broccoli soup, pork tenderloin saltimbocca & glazed carrots (in wine, not anything sweet). check tee & me's foodie blog in the coming weeks should you be interested!

3 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

I do believe this is my favorite so far! I love this apron. Maybe I need to try making aprons? I love that it is patchwork.I love the fact you included selvedge and all of the fabrics look so wonderful together! I also can not believe how neat your edge is-I need to work on things like that.

I will be looking forward to those food posts. That sounds so good!

SewAmy said...

love this cute apron. So so cute.

QuiltedSimple said...

LOVE IT! It will be such fun to wear while cooking! And your menu sounds divine! Can't wait to see the apron you come up with to wear for Christmas!
Kris