Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sneak peek - new fabric, new designer

tee is off this week on vacation & holiday. little sewing time, but lots of cooking & walking (raking leaves, too!) to our wonderful downtown on these gorgeous, crisp november days for a little nibble & cold beverage.

i'm not sure when i'll be here again with a new project, but was anxious to share this with you.

i was committed to working through my stash before making any new purchases, but when i saw this saturday morning, i had to get some. i received delivery confirmation today that it has been shipped. oh my gosh. the lace plum & lace cocoa totally reminds me of the spirograph designs i loved to do as a kid! this entire collection is so retro. sew groovy! pop over here to check it out and when it comes in the mail, i'll post a picture!

if i don't see you before then, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you, your family & friends! i'm thankful for all who visit and share my small space and grateful that i share yours!

4 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

That fabric is gorgeous! I agree that it reminds me of making all those spirograph designs as a kid. I love the vibrant colors, too. Can't wait to see what you make with it!

I hope your Thanksgiving is fabulous with lots of good, tasty food and great conversations!

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the fabric - I'll have to really think on buying that. I've been trying to be good. Can't wait to see some new projects.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

bearbear said...

As I used to say as a child of the 60s - groovy, man, groovy! Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!

SewAmy said...

Oh yes, I have seen that fabric before. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.